Scholarship for one South or Central American student
ifgi provides a four-semesters scholarship (April 1, 2024 – March 31, 2026) for one international student (nationality and residence in the 3 years before the application deadline in South or Central America). Applicants need to hold a bachelor´s degree in Geoinformatics or a similar topic. For information about for requirements and application procedures visit the apply section of this homepage
The ifgi scholarship includes:
- A monthly scholarship lump sum of 1.000 € per month (April 1, 2024 – March 31, 2026)
- Coverage of semester fees for four semesters
- Travel costs to Germany, up to 1.800 € according to actual and documented costs
- Pre-arrival and after-arrival support by ifgi
Applications are requested by November 30th, 2023
- use the same application procedure as for regular non-EU students, as described in the apply section
- additionally: in the application system under “other document”, provide a proof of residence of the last three years before the application deadline!
If your nationality is from America AND you provided the proof of residence, we will automatically assume that you apply for the scholarship. If you do not provide an additional document “proof of residence of the last three years”, we will automatically assume that you do NOT apply for the scholarship.